Movri understands that when you use our services, you are trusting us with your information and we work hard to protect your Information. This page is meant to inform you what information we collect, why we collect it and how we use that information.
When do we collect your information?
To provide you with a fast and comfortable service, we collect information when you register on our website or place an order and when you respond to a communication from Team Movri. You can browse the site anonymously
What information do we collect as you use our services?
- When you register on our website we ask for your Name, Address, and email.
- When you place an order we collect personally identifiable information like Names, Shipping address, Billing address, email, contact numbers, Credit card details. This information is only collected to falicitate your purchase.
Why do we collect your information?
- To fulfil and deliver the service/purchase.
- For internal record keeping.
- Maintain & improve our products and services.
- To develop new services.
- To identify & communicate with you.
- To respond to your requests or inquiries.
- To measure our performance.
- To send you newsletters and periodically provide you with special offers or other information that we think might interest you.
Disclosure of your information
We do not share your personal information with companies, organizations, or individuals outside of Movri except in the following cases:
- All orders are sent through an order verification process. The goal of this process it to make sure that no identify theft has taken place, and that the person placing the order is who they say they are. For this purpose only, we will disclose your personal information with external third parties. These parties are required to keep your information confidential at all times.
- For legal reasons we may disclose your Personal Information where we are required to do so by law or subpoena or if it is a reasonable requests of law enforcement or to protect the security or integrity of our Service.
- We use Google Analytics to analyse visitor trend on our website. This information is kept confidential and anonymous.
Security of your information
Movri runs on SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) security technology which ensures that the data collected while you use our services is stored in an encrypted format on secure servers. Only “Team Movri“ has the privilege to access this information.
You can also configure your browser to block all cookies from a specific domain or all domains. If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some features of our Service and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
When this policy applies
Changes to this Policy